Obama’s second inauguration misrepresented the effect of his policies and gave his ego a false boost. He ignored millions of unemployed Americans… thousands of American troops in harm’s way because Obama had no military or foreign policy experience… military heroes who feel betrayed by Obama… skyrocketing healthcare costs for American families under Obamacare… $50,521 owed by each American household after Obama’s out-of-control government spending… the most extreme divisiveness and partisanship in America since the Civil War… abandoned Hurricane Sandy victims… dead American diplomats in Libya and dead American hostages in Algeria… and the list goes on. In their place, Obama put 8 ‘citizen representatives’ on stage to speak about how their lives were “improved” under Obama’s first term.
Who were these ‘citizen representatives’?
- “Ida Edwards of Petersburg, Va,” a civil rights advocate– but Obama is openly racist, and actually invited a racist preacher to give the benediction during his inauguration.
- “Erica Chain of San Francisco,” who spoke about receiving medical care for a pre-existing condition under Obamacare– but less than one month afterward, we have a newsflash: “Tens of thousands of Americans who cannot get health insurance because of preexisting medical problems will be blocked from a program designed to help them because funding is running low.”
- “Lily Griego of Denver,” who said she was able to attend college because of government funding– of course, her household now owes $50,521 to the government thanks to Obama.
- “Kenyetta Jones of Toledo, Ohio,” who kept her job because of an auto bailout– which cost taxpayers billions of dollars.
- “Liz McCartney of New Orleans,” who helped rebuild after Hurricane Katrina– yet, Obama’s response to Hurricane Sandy was worse than Bush’s response to Hurricane Katrina.
- “Rob Hach of Alta, Iowa,” who started a green energy business– Obama spent billions of taxpayer dollars on “green” companies that he believed would support him politically, and the result was the Solyndra scandal and multiple bankruptcies.
- “David Hall of Washington,” who is pro-gay rights– while Obama is both pro-gay rights AND anti-gay rights, as a political convenience.
- “Petty Officer 2nd Class Taylor Morris of Joint Base Charleston, S.C.,” who served in Afghanistan– where it’s now so dangerous and unstable that Obama’s afraid to visit.
Obama’s inaugural speech was equally a joke:
“For now decisions are upon us, and we cannot afford delay.” — Obama [Obamarageous: … except for Obama’s luxurious vacations and extended absences.]
“We cannot mistake absolutism for principle, or substitute spectacle for politics, or treat name-calling as reasoned debate…” — Obama [Obamarageous: … except that Obama can call Republicans “Tea-Baggers” who are “pointing a gun at the head of the American people,” and Mitt Romney can be called a “bullshitter.”]
Calling it the current generation’s task to carry on the quest for equality, Mr. Obama urged the nation to make sure that women were paid equally to men and that gay men and lesbians were treated equally under the law… [Obamarageous: … but of course, Obama is allowed to pay women less than men in the White House, and Obama opposes gay marriage.]
“Our journey is not complete until all our children, from the streets of Detroit to the hills of Appalachia to the quiet lanes of Newtown, know that they are cared for, and cherished, and always safe from harm,” he said.” — Obama [Obamarageous: … when Obama says “all our children,” he means that quite literally– he’s not talking about American children in general, just his own children.]
And to top it all off, it was a fake inauguration. As usual with Obama, it’s all about show.
Obama pays female employees in the White House “significantly less” than their male counterparts. Furthermore, Obama reportedly keeps women out of his inner circle, and now the White House has released “a photo of President Barack Obama and his top advisers” and there are no women in the photo. What ever happened to “equality”?
Update: Liberals are upset that Obama’s Cabinet picks are “largely male.”
Michelle Obama is a fan of the “Woman of Courage” who has prosecuted hundreds of women in Afghanistan for “adultery”
More than 50% of women jailed for adultery in Afghanistan come from the province prosecuted by “Woman of Courage” Maria Bashir. And Maria Bashir’s province contains just 20% of the population of Afghanistan!
Disgusting: Obama campaign ad tells girls to imagine voting as if they’re losing their virginity to ‘great guy’ Barack Obama. Obama clearly thinks women are stupid and worthless. This suggestive Obama campaign ad mirrors a campaign ad released earlier by Russia’s dictator Vladimir Putin, in which a girl’s vote for Putin is compared to losing her virginity to Putin. We can’t sacrifice our values and self-worth for some extra government benefits.
With Obama having lost every ounce of credibility in both the economic and foreign policy arenas, Obama’s last stand is the supposed “war on women” waged by Republicans. The Obama campaign released this appeal to the women of America, letting us know exactly how dumb they believe we are: “Vote like your lady parts depend on it. Because they kinda do.” http://www.weeklystandard.com/sites/all/files/images/ladyparts.img_assist_custom-640×399.jpg
The Obama Administration doesn’t want to talk about the REAL war on women or tell you where it’s coming from. On the domestic front, we have Obama’s Dept of Health Task Force recommending a “huge step backwards” in breast cancer screenings:http://www.breastcancer.org/mammography_guidelines We also have this same Task Force recommending another huge step backwards in cervical cancer screenings: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/new-guidelines-on-how-often-women-should-undergo-pelvic-exams Obamacare has a system for rationing health care, and we’d better believe that it will be rationing care based on these recommendations. What’s more important to you: free birth control (which states can already choose to provide themselves), or women’s ability to get cancer screenings? There’s no question that birth control and legal abortions will continue to be available– there is long-standing precedent in this country. So, is Obama worth your vote when he clearly doesn’t care about your well-being?
Internationally, THIS is the real war on women:
Islamic terrorists who throw acid in women’s and girl’s faces and shoot them in the head for attending school. In both of these cases that I posted links to, the Taliban was responsible. What does your current Vice President have to say about the Taliban? The illustrious Joe Biden says: The Taliban per se is not our enemy. (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/19/white-house-stands-by-biden-statement-that-taliban-isnt-us-enemy/) The White House stands by that statement. Yes, that’s right: The Obama Administration does NOT CARE about the freedom and prosperity of women. The most extreme war on women is being waged by a group of people that Obama can’t even name, because he is so “politically correct”– Obama has officially labeled Islamic terrorism as “man-caused disasters” and the War on Terror as an “Overseas Contingency Operation.” In stark contrast, the Republicans are naming that group of people: Islamic terrorists. That’s what they are, and this is what they’re doing. Is this acceptable to any woman?