It isn’t just that Obama has a messianic complex and/or narcissistic personality disorder— he actually surrounds himself with fools who believe that Obama is the greatest thing to ever happen to America:
“One of President Obama’s top advisers suggested to the Washington Post the other day that neither Republicans nor the American political system are “worthy” of Obama’s political agenda. “There’s a moment of opportunity now that’s important,” said White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer . “What’s frustrating is that we don’t have a political system or an opposition party worthy of the opportunity.””
Obama’s second inauguration misrepresented the effect of his policies and gave his ego a false boost. He ignored millions of unemployed Americans… thousands of American troops in harm’s way because Obama had no military or foreign policy experience… military heroes who feel betrayed by Obama… skyrocketing healthcare costs for American families under Obamacare… $50,521 owed by each American household after Obama’s out-of-control government spending… the most extreme divisiveness and partisanship in America since the Civil War… abandoned Hurricane Sandy victims… dead American diplomats in Libya and dead American hostages in Algeria… and the list goes on. In their place, Obama put 8 ‘citizen representatives’ on stage to speak about how their lives were “improved” under Obama’s first term.
Who were these ‘citizen representatives’?
- “Ida Edwards of Petersburg, Va,” a civil rights advocate– but Obama is openly racist, and actually invited a racist preacher to give the benediction during his inauguration.
- “Erica Chain of San Francisco,” who spoke about receiving medical care for a pre-existing condition under Obamacare– but less than one month afterward, we have a newsflash: “Tens of thousands of Americans who cannot get health insurance because of preexisting medical problems will be blocked from a program designed to help them because funding is running low.”
- “Lily Griego of Denver,” who said she was able to attend college because of government funding– of course, her household now owes $50,521 to the government thanks to Obama.
- “Kenyetta Jones of Toledo, Ohio,” who kept her job because of an auto bailout– which cost taxpayers billions of dollars.
- “Liz McCartney of New Orleans,” who helped rebuild after Hurricane Katrina– yet, Obama’s response to Hurricane Sandy was worse than Bush’s response to Hurricane Katrina.
- “Rob Hach of Alta, Iowa,” who started a green energy business– Obama spent billions of taxpayer dollars on “green” companies that he believed would support him politically, and the result was the Solyndra scandal and multiple bankruptcies.
- “David Hall of Washington,” who is pro-gay rights– while Obama is both pro-gay rights AND anti-gay rights, as a political convenience.
- “Petty Officer 2nd Class Taylor Morris of Joint Base Charleston, S.C.,” who served in Afghanistan– where it’s now so dangerous and unstable that Obama’s afraid to visit.
Obama’s inaugural speech was equally a joke:
“For now decisions are upon us, and we cannot afford delay.” — Obama [Obamarageous: … except for Obama’s luxurious vacations and extended absences.]
“We cannot mistake absolutism for principle, or substitute spectacle for politics, or treat name-calling as reasoned debate…” — Obama [Obamarageous: … except that Obama can call Republicans “Tea-Baggers” who are “pointing a gun at the head of the American people,” and Mitt Romney can be called a “bullshitter.”]
Calling it the current generation’s task to carry on the quest for equality, Mr. Obama urged the nation to make sure that women were paid equally to men and that gay men and lesbians were treated equally under the law… [Obamarageous: … but of course, Obama is allowed to pay women less than men in the White House, and Obama opposes gay marriage.]
“Our journey is not complete until all our children, from the streets of Detroit to the hills of Appalachia to the quiet lanes of Newtown, know that they are cared for, and cherished, and always safe from harm,” he said.” — Obama [Obamarageous: … when Obama says “all our children,” he means that quite literally– he’s not talking about American children in general, just his own children.]
And to top it all off, it was a fake inauguration. As usual with Obama, it’s all about show.
Obama is so deluded about himself that he’s taking the Oath of Office on Abraham Lincoln’s and Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Bibles at his fake inauguration ceremony.
Obama supporters taken in by the Obama cult of personality: Chanting “Hail Obama” at an Obama campaign rally. King Obama obviously approves.
In the 3rd Presidential Debate, Obama said: “I think Governor Romney maybe hasn’t spent enough time looking at how our military works. You mentioned the navy, for example, and that we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. Well, governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets because the nature of our military’s changed.” Actually, the military still uses horses and bayonets (which were even used during the invasion of Afghanistan)– in fact, bayonets are standard use for Marines! Obama has been rude, patronizing, mocking, and insulting to his opponent throughout this campaign.
Obama is so out-of-control that he referenced stage-three cancer in attacking Romney, saying that Romney has “at least stage-three Romnesia.” Obama also gave a Rolling Stone magazine interview in which he called Romney a “bullshitter.”
On Obama’s “official home on Tumblr” (http://barackobama.tumblr.com/post/34165736532/sums-it-up) this belitting image of Romney in a dunce hat was posted:
This image shows the nature of Obama’s campaign; and it is yet another example of how divisive the Obama Administration has been during the past 4 years. In contrast, Romney worked across the aisle in a bipartisan manner with an 87% Democratic Party legislature while he was governor of Massachusetts.
No, Obama can’t get any more narcissistic, conceited, ego-centric, self-absorbed, elitist, or unpatriotic.
He avoids responsibility for his failings (bad economy, etc.), and takes credit for other Americans’ successes (killing bin Laden, etc.). Obama believes that his own cult of personality is greater than American values.
Obama would like you to believe that he’s the messiah. Obama’s Inauguration Speech: “This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Also, Obama would like you to know that he’s the 4th best President in U.S. history.
“I have to deal with him every day!” Um, actually, the one I feel sorry for is Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for having to deal with Obama’s arrogance, dishonesty, and lack of knowledge about the Middle East.