Tag Archives: kosher
The deputy speaker of Israel’s Knesset, Danny Danon, gets it: “Obama’s victory demonstrates that the state of Israel must take care of its own interests. We cannot rely on anyone but ourselves. Obama has hurt the United States by his naïve leadership in foreign policy, which prefers the Arab world over the Western world, along with Israel. The state of Israel will not capitulate before Obama.”
Meanwhile, American Jews continue to self-destruct with 69% of American Jews voting for the most anti-Israel U.S. President in history:
- Obama gave non-kosher food to the Israeli delegation and humiliated Israeli PM Netanyahu;
- Obama ditched Israel’s PM Netanyahu and embraced Egypt’s Islamist Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi;
- Obama joined the U.N. “Human Rights Council” which now calls for a boycott of American companies that do business in Israel;
- Obama and Iran’s genocidal Ahmadinejad agree that Israel’s concerns about a nuclear Iran are just “noise”;
- There was a ‘sharp confrontation’ between Israeli PM Netanyahu and Obama’s ambassador to Israel about Obama’s policy toward Iran;
- The Democratic Party removed “Jerusalem” from its party platform before fraudulently amending its own party platform to include pro-Israel provisions after a public uproar;
- Obama leaked highly classified national security information to protect Iran and betray Israel;
- Obama complained to the French Prime Minister Sarkozy “I have to deal with him every day!” in regard to Israeli PM Netanyahu
- Obama’s first trip to the Middle East skipped Israel and went straight to Cairo, where he scolded Israel in his opening speech to the Muslim world;
- Obama refused to meet with Israeli PM Netanyahu, and Obama’s U.N. Ambassador ditched Netanyahu’s speech to the U.N. General Assembly in New York;
- Obama considers Israel only “one of” our closest allies in the Middle East and considers Israel no better than its oppressive, brutal, anti-American Arab neighbors;
- Obama’s campaign mis-spelled “Israel” in its carelessness and thoughtlessness;
- Obama told Israel to return to its indefensible 1967 borders without demanding any concessions from the Palestinians in return– and this despite the dismal failure of Israel’s unilateral voluntary withdrawal from Gaza in 2005, which only led to increased rocket attacks from Palestinian terrorists;
- Obama encouraged the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood take-over of Egypt, jeopardizing both Israeli and American national security.
As if that list wasn’t long enough.
Shame on the American Jewish community!!!
Updated: A senior Palestinian Authority negotiator has revealed that Obama will use his second term to target Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as the main party to blame for the collapse of Mideast peace talks. The negotiator further claimed that Obama quietly pledged to the Palestinians a campaign at the United Nations to renew U.N. Security Council Resolution 242, which calls for a Palestinian state to be established in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and eastern Jerusalem. “We were told that the negotiations for a Palestinian state will be a main goal for Obama,” said the negotiator. “Netanyahu will be declared the main person responsible for the collapse of the peace process.” MORE SHAME on the American Jewish community!!!
Updated again: The American Jewish community has clearly confused diplomacy with actual sentiment. We can’t pick and choose which words we want to believe– we have to look at the larger pattern of words and the cold-hard facts of actions taken. Netanyahu has a documented history of friction with the Obama Administration, so it is irrelevant that Netanyahu congratulated Obama on re-election and said that “the alliance with the United States is firm.” Netanyahu HAD TO say that. If he didn’t, he would have failed as Israel’s leader– he could not shun the United States, which is Israel’s still-best but quickly-diminishing ally. These words don’t indicate actual sentiment, and American Jews need to look at the larger picture and understand how the world works. Netanyahu’s post-election words indicate that he is trying to act in a strategic manner, within an Israeli government which has been betrayed and abandoned by American Jews who sadly place their liberal ideology above Judaism.
And updated again: Since so many American Jews are still confused about what’s happening, allow me to shed some light on how ineffective Obama has been against the genocidal Iranian regime: “Iran’s official news agency says the country’s military will hold “massive” air defense maneuvers in the east, starting this weekend. Gen. Farzad Esmaili, head of Iran’s air defense headquarters, says the drill will include Iranian jet fighters, drones, air defense systems and about 8,000 troops.” And for those American Jews care about the U.S. but don’t care about Israel, this is for you too: Two Iranian Su-25 fighter jets fired on an unarmed U.S. Air Force Predator drone conducting routine surveillance in international waters. Israel’s enemies are America’s enemies– literally.
Speaking to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, prefacing each remark with the phrase “I have been instructed to tell you,” Hillary Clinton demanded that Israel release a substantial number of Palestinian prisoners as a token of goodwill; lift its siege of Gaza; suspend all settlements in the West Bank and Jerusalem; accept that a symbolic number of Palestinians be given the “right of return” to Israel under a future peace treaty; and agree to place the question of the status of Jerusalem at the top of the peace-talks agenda. “If you refuse these demands,” Hillary told Netanyahu, according to our sources, “the United States government will conclude that we no longer share the same interests.” That same Friday, the Israeli ambassador to Washington, Michael Oren, was summoned to the State Department and given a severe dressing down. Someone who saw Oren that night at a party described him as “shaken.”
And things did not end there. Ten days later, Netanyahu was invited to the White House, where he was treated to further browbeating and humiliation. Photographers were banned from recording the visit. And at one point, President Obama left Netanyahu to have dinner with his wife Michelle and their daughters, Malia and Sasha. “I’m going upstairs,” the president told Netanyahu, according to my sources. “Call me when you’re ready to talk substance.”
Worst of all:
Netanyahu and his entourage were then left to cool their heels in the Roosevelt Room. At one point, the Israeli delegation asked for something to drink and food. They were served non-kosher food, which some of them wouldn’t eat.
How can ANY AMERICAN JEW vote for Obama?