Obama’s new Secretary of State John Kerry has displayed his ignorance for the world to see.
First, he decided to skip Israel on his first trip abroad as Secretary of State, and visit Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi and Qater instead. Then, we found out that he’s scheduling his second dining experience with Syria’s mass murderer president Bashar al-Assad, who’s brutally killed more than 24,000 Syrian civilians since March 2011.
“Secretary of State John Kerry says the greatest challenge to U.S. foreign policy is not emerging China or Middle East instability. It’s Congress… He called the budget impasse a threat. The State Department has said automatic spending cuts would jeopardize $2.6 billion in aid, security assistance and other international programs. Kerry said legislators need to avoid “senseless cuts.” Otherwise, he said his credibility as a diplomat might be damaged.”
Update: The oh-so-illustrious John Kerry has already made a ridiculous gaffe: “On the eve of his first trip abroad, John Kerry invented the Central Asian country of “Kyrzakhstan.” He was attempting to praise U.S. diplomats’ work in emerging democracies in the region, and said “they support democratic institutions in Kyrzakhstan and Georgia.””
Update #2: John Kerry just keeps ’em coming! He’s now been quoted expressing “his “hope” that “Iran itself will make its choice to move down the path of a diplomatic solution.” In response to Obama’s “diplomacy” policy, Iran has been ramping up its nuclear program, initiating proxy attacks against Israel, and threatening to kidnap Americans. Iran’s government spokesman announced that Obama’s foolish offer of diplomacy toward Iran shows that America has “failed.” And John Kerry is here to make sure that America keeps failing.
Update #3: John Kerry has made a bizarre ‘defense’ of U.S. 1st Amendment freedom of speech during his European tour: “In America, you have a right to be stupid, if you want to be.” John Kerry is trash talking Americans abroad, and the U.S. Secretary of State doesn’t have a right to be stupid– a mere 1 month into the job, he deserves to be impeached.
Obama apparently felt that his lengthy anti-Israel record wasn’t long enough: he has nominated anti-Israel pro-Iran pro-Hezbollah pro-Hamas former Senator Chuck Hagel for Secretary of Defense.
- The head of the Anti-Defamation League has this to say about Hagel: “What I find more troubling is, he had sufficient time to distance himself from the ‘Jewish lobby’ quote, to explain, and he hasn’t… He let it stand. I find that more troubling than the original statement. He sees it out there, he sees it being seen as this truly conspiratorial view, that the Jewish lobby controls foreign policy, and there’s no comment.”
- Hagel has called for “direct, unconditional, and comprehensive talks with the Government of Iran.” This indicates that he believes the genocidal terrorist regime of Iran, with its leaders in power because of a fraudulent election, is a legitimate “Government.” Hagel has a long record of opposing sanctions on Iran– “he was one of two senators to oppose the Iran-Libya Sanctions Act in 2001.”
- Hagel was “one of only 12 Senators who refused to write the EU asking them to declare Hezbollah a terrorist organization.”
- Hagel called for direct talks with Hamas (which is already designated as a terrorist organization by the United States).
- In 1999, Hagel “was the only member of the Senate who refused to sign a letter opposing growing anti-Semitism in Russia.”
- In October 2000, as terrorists attacked Israel during the Second Intifada, Hagel “was one of only 4 Senators who refused to sign a Senate letter in support of Israel.”
Hagel, being a “Republican,” should inflame the opposition of liberal American Jews even more. Yet, Jewish groups are “softening resistance” on the Hagel nomination after the fact. American Jews who support Obama’s bad decisions more than they support the existence of Israel are violating the First Commandment.
Update: “Chuck Hagel said Israel is on its way to becoming an apartheid state during an April 9, 2010, appearance at Rutgers University… Hagel also accused Israel of violating U.N. resolutions, called for U.S.-designated terrorist organization Hamas to be included in any peace negotiations, and described Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a “radical”.”