After encouraging the Muslim Brotherhood take-over of Egypt, embracing Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian President Morsi, and sending $1 billion of American taxpayer dollars as “foreign aid” to the Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian government, it’s readily apparent that Obama has sacrificed both American and Israeli national security. Morsi has been meeting with Iran’s genocidal President Ahmadinejad, has expressed his desire to “destroy the Jews and their supporters,” and now: “Mohammed Morsi described Jews as ‘descendants of apes and pigs’. The Muslim Brotherhood leader is also reported to have asked Egyptians to ‘nurse our children and our grandchildren on hatred’.” Isn’t it amazing that America is going into a downward spiral of debt slavery so that Obama can spend American taxpayer dollars to prop up Morsi’s destructive Egyptian regime?
Obama’s second inauguration misrepresented the effect of his policies and gave his ego a false boost. He ignored millions of unemployed Americans… thousands of American troops in harm’s way because Obama had no military or foreign policy experience… military heroes who feel betrayed by Obama… skyrocketing healthcare costs for American families under Obamacare… $50,521 owed by each American household after Obama’s out-of-control government spending… the most extreme divisiveness and partisanship in America since the Civil War… abandoned Hurricane Sandy victims… dead American diplomats in Libya and dead American hostages in Algeria… and the list goes on. In their place, Obama put 8 ‘citizen representatives’ on stage to speak about how their lives were “improved” under Obama’s first term.
Who were these ‘citizen representatives’?
- “Ida Edwards of Petersburg, Va,” a civil rights advocate– but Obama is openly racist, and actually invited a racist preacher to give the benediction during his inauguration.
- “Erica Chain of San Francisco,” who spoke about receiving medical care for a pre-existing condition under Obamacare– but less than one month afterward, we have a newsflash: “Tens of thousands of Americans who cannot get health insurance because of preexisting medical problems will be blocked from a program designed to help them because funding is running low.”
- “Lily Griego of Denver,” who said she was able to attend college because of government funding– of course, her household now owes $50,521 to the government thanks to Obama.
- “Kenyetta Jones of Toledo, Ohio,” who kept her job because of an auto bailout– which cost taxpayers billions of dollars.
- “Liz McCartney of New Orleans,” who helped rebuild after Hurricane Katrina– yet, Obama’s response to Hurricane Sandy was worse than Bush’s response to Hurricane Katrina.
- “Rob Hach of Alta, Iowa,” who started a green energy business– Obama spent billions of taxpayer dollars on “green” companies that he believed would support him politically, and the result was the Solyndra scandal and multiple bankruptcies.
- “David Hall of Washington,” who is pro-gay rights– while Obama is both pro-gay rights AND anti-gay rights, as a political convenience.
- “Petty Officer 2nd Class Taylor Morris of Joint Base Charleston, S.C.,” who served in Afghanistan– where it’s now so dangerous and unstable that Obama’s afraid to visit.
Obama’s inaugural speech was equally a joke:
“For now decisions are upon us, and we cannot afford delay.” — Obama [Obamarageous: … except for Obama’s luxurious vacations and extended absences.]
“We cannot mistake absolutism for principle, or substitute spectacle for politics, or treat name-calling as reasoned debate…” — Obama [Obamarageous: … except that Obama can call Republicans “Tea-Baggers” who are “pointing a gun at the head of the American people,” and Mitt Romney can be called a “bullshitter.”]
Calling it the current generation’s task to carry on the quest for equality, Mr. Obama urged the nation to make sure that women were paid equally to men and that gay men and lesbians were treated equally under the law… [Obamarageous: … but of course, Obama is allowed to pay women less than men in the White House, and Obama opposes gay marriage.]
“Our journey is not complete until all our children, from the streets of Detroit to the hills of Appalachia to the quiet lanes of Newtown, know that they are cared for, and cherished, and always safe from harm,” he said.” — Obama [Obamarageous: … when Obama says “all our children,” he means that quite literally– he’s not talking about American children in general, just his own children.]
And to top it all off, it was a fake inauguration. As usual with Obama, it’s all about show.
Obama orders a pay raise for VP Joe Biden, Congress, and federal employees– DURING fiscal cliff negotiations
As the country teetered on the edge of the fiscal cliff (caused by excess government spending), Obama issued an executive order to raise the salaries of VP Joe Biden (to $231,900/year), Congress (to $174,900/year), and federal employees in general (~0.5% pay raise). And what will these government pay raises cost American taxpayers? $11 billion.
The Obama Administration wants to limit tax deductions for charitable contributions made by “high-income” Americans— a move which would be “devastating” for private charitable organizations and great for making more Americans dependent on big government!
Treasury Secretary Timothy Geither says the Obama administration is “absolutely” ready to go over the fiscal cliff (causing $600 billion in automatic spending cuts and tax increases), if the Republican House of Representatives refuses to do Obama’s bidding and raise taxes on Americans with incomes in the top 2%. Obama believes he has absolute power, and that it’s irrelevant that the American people elected a Republican House of Representatives– he’s made it very clear that he’s willing to sacrifice the prosperity of the American people in order to get his way.
Michelle Obama announces that “On Nov. 7 we’re going to party hard.” With your tax dollars.
Vice President Joe Biden acknowledges the obvious: “How they can justify raising taxes on the middle class that’s been buried in the last four years?” Yes, the middle class HAS been buried under Obama’s policies for the past 4 years.