We already know that Obama encouraged the Muslim Brotherhood take-over of Egypt, embraced Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian President Morsi, and sent $1 billion of American taxpayer dollars as “foreign aid” to the Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian government. We also know that Obama attacked Libya and opened a window for radical Islamists to take over the country— which led to the brutal terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya by “militia associated with Al Qaeda.” Some of those same participants subsequently killed American hostages in Algeria.
Recently, Obama nominated an anti-Israel pro-terrorist Secretary of Defense who was endorsed by Iran’s foreign ministry. VP Joe Biden also raised the possibility of direct U.S.-Iran talks, despite the fact that the U.S. has never before agreed to one-on-one talks with Iran’s genocidal and illegitimate regime. Iran is extending its influence in the Middle East, due to Obama’s failed foreign policy– Ahmadinejad recently made the first visit to Egypt by an Iranian president since Tehran’s 1979 Islamic revolution. To top it off, Iran-supported Syria is getting a visit from Obama’s new Secretary of State John Kerry— where Syria’s mass murderer president Bashar al-Assad will dine with John Kerry “again” after killing more than 24,000 Syrian civilians.
Frighteningly, Secretary of State John Kerry opened his confirmation hearing by saying “that he will do his best to implement “President Obama’s vision for the world”.”
Obama apparently felt that his lengthy anti-Israel record wasn’t long enough: he has nominated anti-Israel pro-Iran pro-Hezbollah pro-Hamas former Senator Chuck Hagel for Secretary of Defense.
- The head of the Anti-Defamation League has this to say about Hagel: “What I find more troubling is, he had sufficient time to distance himself from the ‘Jewish lobby’ quote, to explain, and he hasn’t… He let it stand. I find that more troubling than the original statement. He sees it out there, he sees it being seen as this truly conspiratorial view, that the Jewish lobby controls foreign policy, and there’s no comment.”
- Hagel has called for “direct, unconditional, and comprehensive talks with the Government of Iran.” This indicates that he believes the genocidal terrorist regime of Iran, with its leaders in power because of a fraudulent election, is a legitimate “Government.” Hagel has a long record of opposing sanctions on Iran– “he was one of two senators to oppose the Iran-Libya Sanctions Act in 2001.”
- Hagel was “one of only 12 Senators who refused to write the EU asking them to declare Hezbollah a terrorist organization.”
- Hagel called for direct talks with Hamas (which is already designated as a terrorist organization by the United States).
- In 1999, Hagel “was the only member of the Senate who refused to sign a letter opposing growing anti-Semitism in Russia.”
- In October 2000, as terrorists attacked Israel during the Second Intifada, Hagel “was one of only 4 Senators who refused to sign a Senate letter in support of Israel.”
Hagel, being a “Republican,” should inflame the opposition of liberal American Jews even more. Yet, Jewish groups are “softening resistance” on the Hagel nomination after the fact. American Jews who support Obama’s bad decisions more than they support the existence of Israel are violating the First Commandment.
Update: “Chuck Hagel said Israel is on its way to becoming an apartheid state during an April 9, 2010, appearance at Rutgers University… Hagel also accused Israel of violating U.N. resolutions, called for U.S.-designated terrorist organization Hamas to be included in any peace negotiations, and described Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a “radical”.”
Apparently, Iranian diplomats don’t like hot dogs– Obama’s “diplomacy” strategy against the genocidal/terrorist regime of Iran is officially a complete failure. Not only is Iran ramping up its nuclear program and proxy attacks against Israel, but now Iran is threatening to conduct kidnapping attacks on American diplomats and religious leaders. Obama’s pseudo-intellectual elitist opinion that “talking” to Iran’s radical leaders would solve this U.S./Israel national security threat deserves an “F” grade.
1 week after Obama got re-elected, Israel was attacked by hundreds of rockets from Gaza. There is a report that at least one rocket was fired from Egypt into Israel– Egypt, which Obama helped turn from a relatively pro-U.S. regime that supported Israel’s efforts to defeat Palestinian terrorists into a Muslim Brotherhood radical Islamist regime that now attacks Israel in an act of war. The Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi has even visited Gaza to condemn Israel for defending its borders from these terrorists’ rocket attacks.
We have learned that Iran now “has finished installing nearly 3,000 nuclear-fuel production machines at its underground military facility near the holy city of Qom, providing Tehran the capability to double its production of medium-enriched uranium in the coming months.” So this is the result of Obama’s “diplomacy” and “tough” economic sanctions on Iran: IRAN CONTINUES TO GET CLOSER TO ACQUIRING NUCLEAR WEAPONS. And, how predictable: Palestinian terrorists are currently firing Iranian-made missiles into Israel. If Iran acquires nuclear weapons: you can bet that terrorists around the world will acquire them too.
This photo from Drudge Report says it all:
The only thing between total destruction and the Jewish people– an ancient, long-persecuted religion and culture (which has been the object of repeated attempts at genocide)– is modern military technology: the “Iron Dome,” a device that intercepts the terrorists’ missiles in mid-air.
Left-wing Occupy Wall Street protesters (openly supported by Obama) AND the Middle Eastern rioters/terrorists supposedly reacting to an anti-Islam youtube clip wear “Guy Fawkes” masks. Hmm, could it be because they both oppose American values and the Western way of life? Hmm.
Please, don’t act surprised: “A report today in an official outlet of the Iranian regime claims that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the president of Iran, will meet with members of the Occupy Wall Street movement.”
Mitt Romney to the rescue: ” “This is Hugo Chavez, this is Venezuela. This is Chavez who has invited Iran in, who has invited Hezbollah. Hezbollah, of course, being a surrogate and a proxy for Iran would potentially have access to weapons that could be used against us.”